Monday, June 1, 2015

Busy Weekend!

We had a very busy weekend and as much as I love being busy, I am glad it is Monday!

We had Christian's birthday party early because we are going on vacation this coming week. This was Saturday evening, so I spend a good part of last week getting ready. It's a lot of work to get groceries and clean the house, I am glad I have some good helpers around here!

Today we are not doing much, except getting more school work accomplished.  I have plenty of errands to do, but we might not go anywhere! Megan starts tennis lessons tomorrow morning at 10 am and all the kids start swimming lessons Wednesday at 10 am.  I can always do my errands when I am out with these things.  I really like doing all my errands on one day or at least when I am out doing something else.

I also need to get this house put back in order from the party.  Christian has piles of trash everywhere from opening his new presents and sometimes, he has opened presents that have instructions, which we need! I try to stop him, but sometimes he beats me to the presents.  He loves everything he got the other night!  I think we are going to go to Chicago the day of his birthday because we will be in Illinois with some friends that week, so that will be fun.

Ok, off to cover one more lesson in math for Megan. We are getting closer to the end of her book!

No comments:

Post a Comment