Thursday, January 29, 2015

Back to School Tomorrow!

After having two days off from school, we are going back to it tomorrow! Megan woke up at 10:15 this morning feeling brand new, but since she hadn't completed her homework from the day before, I couldn't do much school with her today.  Courtney and I did go over her math, spelling, and English.  It's been pretty low-key for the last two days, but it has been nice.

Tomorrow we are going to pick up history with a discussion of the television and how it made such a difference in America's lives during the 1950's and 1960's. Our book actually talks about how the television made such a different in the election of 1960 with the Nixon-Kennedy debates. I found a short clip on history.com that I thought would be helpful.  Of course, the entire debate is online, but I think we will pass on that!

http://www.history.com/topics/us-presidents/kennedy-nixon-debates

No comments:

Post a Comment