Sunday, January 4, 2015

Are we ready to go back to school??

I hope everybody is ready to go back to school tomorrow because we are hitting the books at 9 am!

It might be quite the struggle to get everybody out of bed, we have all been able to sleep in for the last two weeks! I may have a hard time!

I spent two hours this afternoon in my "office" organizing papers and books from last semester and getting things ready to go tomorrow.  The kids played nicely and Matt was helping a neighbor, so it was a nice chunk of time that I could get this done.  I still have a little bit more to do tonight, but I feel better that all the stray papers are put away and assignments from last semester are filed away.

We are going to start slowly tomorrow.  My kids don't have any old assignments to check, so it's just picking up our books and starting on the next lesson.  I am hoping to actually be done by noon and then maybe continue organizing my house or heading out to get groceries. My pantry and fridge are a little low on the main supplies!

Courtney also starts basketball practice tomorrow at 5:30 pm, and she is looking forward to it! She is playing with the Upward Program at a local church and they have practice every Monday and games every Saturday. Megan is also playing basketball with the same program, except her practice is on Thursday nights and she also has games on Saturday.  Both girls were supposed to have practice yesterday, but we were at a wedding instead. This should keep us busy for the next two months.

Better get these kids to bed early tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment