Thursday, May 10, 2012

Changes!

Spring time always makes me want to change things.  This spring is no different.

1. Monday I cut about 6 inches off of my hair. I love it short!

2. Monday and Tuesday we had our living room and piano room painted!!! Finally after 4 years of living here, we took those UGLY curtains and drapes down! They are sitting in the trash cans on the curb at this moment waiting for the trash men to haul them away! My living room is great! We moved all the bookshelves upstairs and only have the piano and one bookshelf in the other room. I am so excited, I feel like I am finally growing up!

The painter determined that the white walls in our house were the originally white walls that they painted when the house was built in 1994! They were really dirty and I am really anxious to get some color in my house! Now if I only knew how to decorate and pick out new shades or blinds...

3. I bought myself a new purse.  I went to the homeschooling conference a couple of weeks ago and determined that I could not take my ugly diaper bag, so I went and bought a purse! When I got home, I realized that I really don't need to carry 3-4 diapers and extra clothes for Christian anymore. I just through a small wipes packages and an extra diaper in my purse! This works great!! I think I will stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment