Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My artist

Christian had a first today.

The first time he drew on my windows.

I was on the phone and not really watching him and once I turned around, he had nice circles scribbled on each of the back windows of the kitchen.  He said, "My draw!" yes, Christian.

He did it in colors, so it will come off pretty easily.  I wanted to show Matt, so I kept it on there.

This is the same day that we had somebody come paint our living room and piano room.

I really hope I can keep ahead of him. He had two markers this afternoon in his hands without the lids on. These were left on the table by the girls after school. I stole those from him right away!

Again, we are emphasizing, "ONLY on paper and ONLY at the kitchen table."

If I can drill these rules into his brain, we might be ok and we might be able to save the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment