Friday, May 4, 2012

Need to get back to blogging!

I can't believe I haven't been on here for over a week! what is wrong with me??

Oh yes, Life has been busy PLUS blogger changed things around and I had to figure out how to blog again!

Just because I am thinking about it, I wanted to write down Christian's new words or what they mean. :)

ride- a stroller or a wagon
go ride- go on a stroller or a wagon ride 
 (this even applies to the baby stroller. if you say "go ride," he'll go get that too)
more ride- he wants to keep going!

pushy- Squooshy, which is what Courtney calls a penguin.

he loves to draw (or draw circles on a piece of paper) lately too, so he says, "draw" or "More, more draw." He is pretty good about coloring on paper, but he might be my child who draws all over the house.  I wasn't watching him very good yesterday when him and Courtney were "drawing" and he came over to me and had yellow marker up and down his arm and on his face!  I am trying to implement, "We draw ONLY on paper and ONLY at the kitchen table." He doesn't like to color with colors, only markers or pens. I think half the fun for him is taking the cap on and off.

He always colors and eats with his left hand, so we think he is going to be a lefty.

He can say juice and even bapple juice (apple juice).

wawa is water, but he has said that for awhile.

Yesterday, a neighbor brought his lawn tractor over to give Christian a ride. Christian would not let go of the steering wheel when he was done! He said "More more tractor, my tractor, sit tractor, sit my tractor!" I eventually pulled him off and he didn't cry too bad! Our neighbor said he would give him another ride next time he mowed, if Christian was outside again. I think Christian found a new best friend!

Besides his new phrases, I cannot keep this boy out of the snack drawer. Every time I turn around, he's got snacks in his hand. We might need to block those shut again, so he doesn't graze all day. 

My boy turns 2 in a month, can you believe it??



No comments:

Post a Comment