Thursday, March 10, 2011

What do I do??

Today after school, it was beautiful out!

Christian and Courtney both love to be outside, so we went out. We put Christian in the wagon and Courtney got on her bike. We stayed out there and waited for Megan to come home.

Once Megan got off the bus, her first question was, "Can I ride my bike too?" I said "sure" and the two older girls were riding up and down the sidewalk.

Before this though, Courtney had mentioned going to the park. I LOVE taking the girls to the park, it's not a very nice park, but it's only about 6 blocks away and makes for a nice little walk.

My problem is that I have not figured out how to get everyone to the park in one piece. I had Christian in the wagon, which was perfect, but then Courtney AND Megan wanted to ride their bikes. Problem, not a big one, but a problem.

I am still leery about watching Megan ride her bike, she is really good, but she still scares me. Especially on a busy street like the one we take to the park.

In addition to trying to watch Megan, there is Courtney. She is pretty stable on her bike, but needs some help sometimes, like to get across really slanted driveways, up hills, and when she gets her training wheels stuck in the sidwalk.

How would I pull Christian in the wagon, help Courtney get across driveways and everything else, plus keep track of Megan on her bike?

It's just not going to happen!!!

So we stayed home. I told them if they wanted to walk, we could go, but I got a very bad response when I mentioned that.

Eventually I will get there with Megan. I just need to trust that she does fine. Courtney is getting better on her bike, but still. Maybe by the end of summer.

They eventually found the sidewalk chalk and bubbles and the park was far from their mind. :)

I feel bad, but I also had to feed Christian and get him down for a nap.

Soon Matt came home and them three are gone on a bike ride! Yay for daddy!

I just need to grow an extra set of arms, maybe that would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment