Monday, March 21, 2011

And the doctor says...

it's an ear infection!

I was a little concerned about Christian last night. He's had a low-grade temp for awhile and the typical cold symptoms, but with Megan having bronchiolitis, I've been keeping an eye on him.

He didn't even sleep in his own room last night, I had right beside me in his new jail (pack n play) so I could listen to him breath. He slept great after the vaporizer was going for awhile and after he wore himself out by crying so much! Poor thing, I felt helpless!

Anyway, the doctor listened to his lungs and said she couldn't hear anything- I told her that if she made him cry, I'm sure she would hear something! Oh well, she gave me a prescription for albuteral anyway and a prescription of antibiotics for his ear infection. She said he could have RSV, but it wasn't bad enough for her to tell yet, which is good.

So, I think this afternoon, we are all going to take a nice, long nap, well, ok, just Christian!

No comments:

Post a Comment