Friday, March 11, 2011

Ma Ma Ma and Sign Language

This is all I hear lately out of Christian: ma ma ma ma

He can say babababa and dadada and a bunch of other sounds, but it always goes back to ma ma.

I feel loved. :)

I think this child talked non-stop yesterday! It's so sweet!

I think we're also figuring out the sign language. I have been signing "milk" and "more" for a long time now and last night, Megan was eating animal cookies and he looked at her and of course, he said "ma ma ma" and did "more" with very big movements, but it was the right concept! Every time Megan stopped feeding him, he did it again! Even this morning, he looked at me and did his "more" really big, he wanted milk! (maybe it's his sign that he just wants to eat??) He can do "milk" with his hands, but he hasn't really signed it when he wants some milk, so we'll keep working on it!

What should we do next?? How about "No" or "sister" or "puppy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment