Friday, March 4, 2011

Home again, home again :(

I was very excited to send Megan back to school today.

I had MOPS this morning, lunch, groceries, and a chiropractor appointment. A whole day planned.

But after breakfast, Megan headed to the bathroom and informed me that her stomach hurt again. What?? NOOOOO!!

This was after I was up at 6:45 to get ready, after the girls were up, after I had her lunch packed and ready to send her upstairs to get dressed!

So, we're home another day with her. No MOPS, no lunch with Courtney.

I do need to get groceries though and we'll see about the chiropractor. It would probably help to go, but I'm not having really bad headaches like I was. I went off my Levoxyl for my thyroid, so I think that is causing some issues. I really don't want to drag three kids there anyway. And of course, it would cost me to go too.

So I've been up since 6:45 and the girls have been up since 7:30, hopefully we will get out this afternoon and the day won't go so slow!

Megan will go back to school on Monday! And of course, she's not even acting sick today either! She's irritating her sister just like always!

I think if I had her eat something, it might have effect her, so we'll see what happens after lunch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment