Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shopping for Christian?

Ok, another delimma.

We are getting Christian dedicated this weekend at church and I want to find him a cute, church outfit. Did I really think this would be hard? No, but it is.

When we had the girls dedicated, I just bought them a pretty dress and called it good. But not anymore!

I cannot find any nice, church-appropriate clothes for Christian. I bought a Carter's outfit, but it is long-sleeved with a sweater vest, which I think is adorable, but I think it's supposed to be hot on Sunday. Plus, it is a size 3-6 months. The onesie will barely fit him, but the pants will probably fit him perfectly (he has a long body and short legs).

Would it be ok for him to wear khaki shorts and a nice shirt for dedication? Should I put pants on him? I did find him khaki shorts and a pair of khanki pants and a nice blue shirt, but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate enough for church. I might not have a choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment