Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Reminders for my Family

Here are some reminders for my family, from just this morning:

Matt- Please remember to put the milk back in the fridge after you have breakfast. I know you eat about 6:30, but we don't eat until about 7:45, I don't like warm milk on my cereal! And if the cereal is gone, please throw the packaging away.

Megan- Please pick out your clothes the night before if it is going to take you so long in the morning. Next time, I am going to let you miss your bus!

Christian- Please, night time is for sleeping. Being up at 3 and 6 doesn't make your mama very happy. Especially when you think you have to eat to go back to sleep.

Courtney- You've done good this morning! I usually have to remind you over and over to eat breakfast, but today you ate it right up. Great job! And yes, I keep telling you I will play with you and I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment