Saturday, September 25, 2010

My dog and thunderstorms...

Why is Dell more afraid of thunderstorms than my children?
My children, none of them, wake up to a thunderstorm, but then there's Dell...

She just can't seem to find the perfect place to hide!

Before Matt's office became Christian's room, she would go in there and hide out under his desk.
Now his desk is in the basement and the basement door is usually shut, so she comes upstairs looking for a safe spot.

I have found her in Christian's room beside his crib and behind his glider.
I have found her in the girls' bathroom on the rug.

One place I don't want her to go is my room!!!

Last night when I was up with Christian and it was storming out, I came back to bed and heard something. It was Dell. I do not want to sleep while Dell is panting in the corner,so I chased her out. A little bit later, I heard another noise, so I woke Matt up. It was Dell again, pacing our room.
I chased her out again. Go find someplace else to hide!

Matt told me to shut the door, but then I can't hear the kids. I thought about putting the baby gate in the doorway, but I was too tired to do it and she never came in again.

Where will I find her next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment