Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Got it Organized!!

Courtney and I worked this afternoon on the playroom and it is finally organized!!


From the doorway, the same spot I took the picture two days ago (see a previous post)

Christian is practicing his rolling over skills!



The closet and Courtney's toy box:

I put both tables in the playroom.

The bookshelf from Megan's room. (I wonder how many books are on there!)
I am going to put all the art supplies from my sitting room in that open area on the wall.





This is tomorrow afternoon's project. The sitting room!!
All this stuff needs to be cleaned up and moved into the playroom. Of course, my stuff will stay!



Now, instead of messing up three rooms (sitting room, Courtney's room and Megan's room), everything has been moved into the playroom. Hopefully this will help!

1 comment:

  1. You will have to let me know how this works for you. I really don't want to take Marie's toys, etc out her room, but I am tired of always having 2 spaces to clean (playroom and her room). If she had nothing in her room, it should stay clean, right? (not to mention the cleaning of the spare room-which she thinks is her playroom because the playroom is never clean, the whole downstair space, living and dining rooms because her stuff just spreads!)

    ReplyDelete