Monday, January 22, 2018

No snow days for my kids!

Every public school kid in our area got the day off, again! This is the 3rd snow day in three weeks! And it really snowed pretty bad this time! They needed to be off!

But then there are my homeschoolers who will NEVER get a snow day off! haha!!!!

Of course, they complained a little bit this morning when I told them everybody was off and that we were still going to school. They don't mind too much that I make them go. They know that when spring comes around and we want to take a day off, those will then be our "snow days."

We started school at 9 am this morning and ended at 4:20 pm. This is about an hour longer than usual, but I had so many interruptions by my sweet boys this morning, that everything just got pushed back later. I was determined to get everything done today and I did!! I really need to figure out how to keep my two boys separated during school. They cannot be in the same room together without irritating each other. Unfortunately, my best strategy at this point is to just put Christian in his room while he isn't working with me. Sometimes Micah finds his way up to his room and then we are back at square one. :(






No comments:

Post a Comment