Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Short Week!

My kids will have a total of 2 full days of school this week. (And they think they need a spring break- HA!!!)

We had a full day of school on Monday, like always.  On Tuesday and Thursday morning, Megan is participating in a volleyball clinic held by a local homeschooling volleyball league. Since this meets for only 1 1/2 hours in the morning, I just go do some quick errands. Today, I took the younger three kids over to mall to get Courtney some new tennis shoes. We had school then this afternoon.

Tomorrow morning we will have school again and then we are done for the week. Crazy! Just like every other week, our classes at the homeschool learning center meet on Wednesday afternoons. After that, we will do a few errands, get dinner at Pepperjax, and send Megan to youth group at church.

On Thursday morning, Megan will have another volleyball clinic and we meet for PE in the afternoon. We won't get any schoolwork done on Thursday.

Of everything I am doing this week, I am looking forward the most to Friday and Saturday!! I am attending the homeschool conerence in Lincoln for two days!! I am sooo looking forward to it! I get two days to MYSELF!!! I am thankful to each grandma who is coming in to help us out while I go out of town. Matt is going to be very busy at work, so he will not be able to be with the kids.  We also have basketball games on Saturday for Courtney and Christian, so we will need to work around those. He might have to work Saturday, but he thinks he will be able to get away to help take the kids to their games.

We will be back to our normal schedule next week, and we won't have any sports clinics. We are continuing to work our way through our school material and I am starting to think about what we will be doing next year. And you know what comes after next year?? Megan starts high school!!! YIKES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment