Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Saturday Afternoon Bike ride

We attempted to go on a bike ride last Saturday with all 6 of us!!! I haven't been on a bike since before I got pregnant with Micah, and Micah is finally old enough to fit in the bike trailer behind Matt! Christian can ride great without training wheels, so we thought we would try it. I told Matt I didn't want to go far incase Micah didn't like it, so we didn't. We actually stopped at a park about a mile away and played awhile. After we were done playing, we continued on down the trail, but Micah wasn't happy, so we turned around and came home. I thought we all did very well! I just wonder what some people thought as they saw us all on the trail!

Getting ready to get on the trail. 2 adults, 4 children. 5 bicycles.

Here we got down the trail!

Playing at the park. Courtney did great on the monkey bars!

Coming down the slide together!

Yes, I forced this picture. Micah was not too happy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment