Sunday, May 22, 2016

No Pictures for Awhile. :(

I have just recently really started using the camera on my phone a lot! I still use our real camera, but for items I want to use right away, I just take a picture on my camera. Since it automatically uploads to the skydrive, I can pull them up on my computer right away. How convenient! Otherwise, I have to ask Matt how to download the pictures from the camera and honestly, he doesn't always want to help me.

On Wednesday, I was getting out of the van and forgot my camera was on my lap. I heard something fall on the cement and  something go "crack!" The glass that covers the camera lens broke and now my pictures are fuzzy. I am very thankful my screen did not crack!

So now I can't take pictures as well as I could before! I am sooo bummed!

But the good side of this is that Matt knows my history of dropping phones and breaking screens, so he bought insurance. I called the insurance company today and filed a claim. They said it would be $100 deductible and I could get a whole new phone. Matt thought this was a little expensive after paying $8 a month for the last year! I think I paid $50 for my phone to start with last year when I got it!

This is only one option. Another option would be to get the glass fixed and it may cost me less than $100. I also asked Matt when his contract was up. Maybe he could get me a new phone (or he could gets a new one and give me his old one) with a new contract and we could just start over.

I think I need to make a few phone calls tomorrow and see which option would be best! But until then, I can only take fuzzy pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment