Thursday, May 5, 2016

First Tooth!

Micah finally popped his first tooth a couple of days ago! Thank goodness! He had enough drool the last couple of months to last him a lifetime! I was changing his onesie about four times a day. (And yes, I tried putting a bib on him, but he would pull at it and it would just be in the way, so I quit putting them on him).  Maybe now he will stop eating constantly and actually sleep through the night!

Last night he slept from 9-7:15 am! I actually had to wake the kid up!  He was asleep tonight by about 8:30, I hope I don't see him overnight.

I remember that once Christian hit six months old, he flipped. He started to sleep consistently though the night and was just much happier. Hopefully that will happen with Micah too. We have been much happier lately during the day lately, probably because I just feed him whenever he is hungry. I have also been able to wrap him in a blanket and just rock him to sleep. We haven't used the swing for at least a month. I feel like we are finally getting somewhere with him!!!

Now to get rid of his eczema and grow some more hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment