Monday, February 8, 2016

This week!

T-minus four days until Mexico. I can hardly believe it is this week already! Am I ready to leave my baby? not really...sniff, sniff. But Micah will be well fed! I have almost 100 ounces of milk in the freezer for him!

I told the kids that there will be minimum school this week, so I can get everything ready. Not only do I have to get everything for myself ready, I have to get everything for them ready too! Grandmas are coming to stay at our house with the kids, so I need the house in order. I also need to leave instructions for Micah and a meal plan! I thought maybe I should have laundry caught up and their rooms cleaned too! We will see what actually gets done!

But as for today, we got math accomplished this morning and my goal this afternoon is to find a new swimsuit. I was pregnant last summer, so I can't wear that one again. The one before that is just worn out and gross. Grandma is already in town watching a grandbaby, so I am going to bless her with four more grandbabies for the afternoon. :)  This will give Micah another chance to take a bottle!  My goal is to find a suit that fits (still haven't lost all that baby weight) and is modest. I may look for some new shorts while I am out and get a few other things, like motion sickness medicine!

I should start making a list of the things I need to take on this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment