Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Back from Mexico!

We pulled into our garage last night at 11:10 pm! It was so nice to be home.

We had three flights yesterday that began at 7 am (mountain time). We flew from Los Cabos, Mexico to Mexico City (where we sat for 4 hours) to Houston to Omaha. It was quite the day!! We were up at 4 am.  The flights all went great and I did NOT get sick! What a relief that was!

The girls waited for us to get home, so they were still wide awake with grandma when we got home. We were up until about 1 am talking about our trip and getting things situated. They were pretty excited that we were home!

But now we are home and need to get adjusted back to home life. Micah woke up at 6:45 and I heard his sweet baby sounds. I haven't heard those in four days! Those sweet baby sounds means that he is awake and will want to eat. I hadn't nursed him for four days, so I was hoping it would go well and he latched right back on! Praise God! I was actually worried about him not nursing when we got home!

The only child I have not seen yet is Christian. He's usually up right away, but apparently he is tired this morning. It sounds like they had quite an adventurous weekend while we were gone. He was good too, which is a good thing!

My plan for today is to unpack and get things back in order. I think I will need to find time for a nap today, I am very tired!! Matt took the day off and we probably won't have school, but I will probably go ahead with my two piano lessons that are scheduled. That will give us a great excuse to clean the legos that have taken over my living room!

By the way, Los Cabos is beautiful and we had a GREAT trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment