Saturday, February 20, 2016

Early Riser!

After Micah fell asleep last night around 7:15, I figured he would be up sometime to eat. He has been falling asleep early a lot lately, and I always debate whether I should wake him up about 9-10 pm to feed him, pump the milk off, or just let him wake up on his own sometime during the night.

On Thursday night, I decided to wake him up about 10 pm and feed him. He then slept until about 7 am. This was after he fell asleep about 7:15 pm.

Last night, I just went to bed and figured he would wake me up if he was hungry. Sure enough, he woke up about midnight, so I spent some time feeding him. Usually I can feed him and he goes right back to sleep. Last night, I ended up changing his clothes at midnight. Since I fed him so much before he went to bed, he had peed through his clothes! When I changed him, he kind of woke up and was smiling at me. I did not want to be up longer than I had to! I put him back in his swing and turned his music on and let him swing for awhile. I then went back to bed.

After about 15 minutes, I went back in and checked on him and he was still half awake, but getting back to sleep. I gave him another 15 minutes and he was sound asleep. I turned his swing off, turned the hall light off, and went back to bed. That was easy enough! (I was up for about an hour though.)

I thought for sure he would sleep until at least 7 am, but around 6 am, he was fussing in his room already! I didn't have a choice, but to go get him up for the day. I would have loved to sleep some more! I might need  a nap later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment