Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Definitely Growing! Moving to 3-6 month size clothes!

It is time to pack the 0-3 month sleepers away. I can hardly believe that at 6 weeks of age, we have already outgrown them. I went to put one on him last night and it wasn't quite working! I put his feet in first and could not get them over his shoulders! They were definitely too short! I wanted to see how short they really were, so I took them off his feet and put his arms through and laid him on the sleeper. I then pulled his legs straight so they were extended over the sleeper. They were an inch too short! Wow! Did this kid grow overnight or what? I went through all of his 0-3 months sleepers and they were all an inch too short!

I noticed the other day that some of his 0-3 month long sleeve onesies are a little tight under his armpits, so those probably need to be packed away too. His pants still fit him fine.

Luckily, I knew that since I was going to have a bigger kid, I had all the 3-6 month clothes washed up and in a drawer. I just reached down and pulled a bigger size out. They fit him great! 

It's time to switch his wardrobe already! I need to make sure I have enough warmer clothes for him. When Christian was in 3-6 month clothes, it was the middle of summer. Micah can't wear t-shirts and shorts in the middle of winter! Hopefully he will get some warmer clothes for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you need to change your name to 6ruwes.blogspot. Micah sure is growing, cuter and cuter everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete