Sunday, August 9, 2015

Too many projects!

My head has been spinning this weekend. I have too many projects going on here at home and I am trying to prioritize.

1. The playroom is almost all cleaned out, but now I have to do something with all the toys the girls have outgrown, dress up dresses they don't fit into anymore, and all kinds of princess items! I have three options...consignment store, facebook buy, sell, trade site, or the Open Door Mission. I kept some items, like the Barbies, Polly Pockets, some dresses, and a few other things. I also have a pile of books I need to get rid of.

2. Once the toys are cleaned out of the playroom, the next task is to move the bookshelves to the hallway. Matt mentioned this the other day and I agreed. He really doesn't want to move the girls into the playroom and with the bookshelves gone, we could move Christian in there with all his toys.

3. Once the bookshelves are in the hallway and the rest of it cleaned up/ rearranged, we can move Christian's bed and dresser to that room. I think Christian is finally convinced that he is not going to keep his room anymore. I told him we could paint it and get some new curtains. Once I asked him what color he would like, he responded with, "orange." Sorry buddy, you are NOT getting an orange room!

4. Once Christian is moved over, we are going to work on the girls' bedroom because they are staying where they are! I want to completely go through things in their room, paint it, get new curtains, and rearrange it. I want to give them a new start too.

On top of this BIG project, we have some little girl turning 9 on Friday!! We have two parties planned this weekend, so I have to get ready for those.

Oh and did I mention I wanted to start school this week? My original thought was to start math, English, and spelling tomorrow, but I think we are only going to do math. :) There is too much other stuff to do get done before this weekend! We will probably add English and spelling next week and then add everything else the following week. Hopefully I can get a lot accomplished this week with the bedrooms and can turn my efforts to school next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment