Sunday, August 23, 2015

Adding more schoolwork in tomorrow!

We have been gradually getting back into school.  The first week, we only did math.  Last week, we added in English, spelling, and Megan's Sonlight material.  This week, we are adding Courtney's Sonlight material and Christian's preschool stuff. 

We are still doing an A day and B day so I do not get overwhelmed! I do a lot of Megan's Sonlight assignments on A day and Courtney's on B day. It worked great last spring and I am going to keep it going this fall.  We are going to be doing math, English, and spelling everyday. 

It is honestly quite a lot to keep straight! I am glad I have everything split up into two days, it really helps my sanity. :)

And come November, I will need to come up with a new plan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment