Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ink cartridges!

Why does ink need to be sooo expensive? We bought a laser jet printer last year because we were tired of going through ink all the time.  We knew laser jet ink would be expensive too, but I think in the long run, it came out cheaper.

Today I sent Matt on a mission to buy more ink for my printer. School has started and I would like some colored ink in my printer.

Home Depot price: $360 for four cartridges!! ($90 a piece)
Amazon Price Price: $314 for four cartridges!

We don't really like these big prices, so we decided to see if we had any gift cards at our disposal. We found some that add up to about $100! Thank you very much! That will take it down a little bit!

It's still crazy expensive though!! These better last a very long time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment