Saturday, October 26, 2013

Trip Pictures

Speaking of our trip (referring to previous blog), I still am not able to put anymore pictures up. 

While we were gone, we downloaded all our pictures onto matt's work computer that we had along in the camper.  All 3,000 of them! There are still about 300 on the camera yet!

Once we got home, Matt had to replace the water heater and in order to get the old water heater out and the new water heater in, he had to take down all his computer shelves and servers. 

For the last month or so, he has not had time to put the computer shelves and servers back together.

Hence, he cannot download my pictures onto the server so I can use them.

His work laptop is always in the basement or with him so at the time, I do not have access to any of our pictures!!

On the bright side though, he has them all downloaded onto a memory stick, so we can plug that into any computer and show people, which we have done a couple of times.

We also have our DVD of us on the Today Show, which is super fun to watch too!

Someday, I will be able to put more pictures on my blog and MAYBE finish documenting our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment