Friday, October 4, 2013

Life is getting back to normal!

I have had many people ask me, "How are you doing? Have you gotten back to "normal" yet?"

I would say, we are getting there!

We started homeschool learning center, D6 (Wednesday night programming at church), and dance class for Megan.

Between that, we have seen both grandmas, got a root canal done, put in a new water heater, played outside, went out for supper with some friends, went to Vala's, washed many loads of laundry, and have talked to many people about our trip! It doesn't seem like we were gone just last week!

We have also managed to get in some English and Math!

Today we had a friend ask us to do something (homeschool-wise) and I turned her down.  I just wanted a day at home to keep catching up on things.  Catch up on school,  finish cleaning, clean out camper, etc.  I can't really finish catching up on things when I don't wake up until 9:15 am!!  We only got school done today.  And some laundry. :)

I told the girls that we are doing full days of school next week, so they need to be prepared.  Megan also need to get some reading done before we start next week's assignments. I think it will be fine, I may do some tweaking in our schedule, but we will survive.

The camper still needs to be wiped down and vacuumed out, I think we have everything out of it.  Unfortunately, it is supposed to storm tonight. :(

Other than that, I am hoping for a nice quiet weekend!

Ok, maybe we will see some more friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment