Friday, July 19, 2013

Up last night!

This must be the week of getting no sleep. :(

For some reason, I was wide awake at 2:45 this morning and could not get back to sleep. This has not happened in a very long time and I have slept a lot better since I got allergy tested and have stopped eating a lot of foods. Well, I have been trying to put some back in lately and may have eaten a few too many chocolate chips yesterday afternoon. :)S o I have a little sweet tooth going on right now! I even took relaxing pills like I do every night and I was still awake.

Matt got up about 3:15 and went downstairs for about an hour.  About 4:40 (still awake!), he came back upstairs and in the meantime, I had seen Megan go into the bathroom for the 2nd time in about 10 minutes. I asked him if he could go check on her.  Matt went over to her to give her a hug and she started crying! We asked her what was wrong (it's 4:45 am) and she wouldn't tell us at first and then she said that she had a bloody nose! And she did! She had blood on her arms, her nightgown, her lips, her cheeks! We brought her back into our room to calm her down and I went to her bedroom to check out her bed.

I went into her bedroom and flipped her light on and sure enough, there was blood on her pillow.  As I was in there, Courtney woke up and was curious as to what is going on! Now there are 4 of us up at 5 am!  We eventually get Megan back to her room, she changes her nightgown, and I get them back to bed. I said, "It is not time to get up, go back to sleep!"

We all went back to sleep thankfully! Christian was the only one that slept the whole night!

I wanted to wake the girls up at 7:30 so we could have school today, but Matt and I both think we should let them sleep. I tend to agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment