Wednesday, July 10, 2013

the ants are back...

Today I purposefully had the kids clean up the living room.  I had been seeing specks of food laying on the floor and I had seen ants along the wall too, so I know this is not a good combination.  If I didn't get rid of the food, we would have an ant explosion and one little girl in my house would love it! (Even though mom and dad would not!)

I had the kids clean up and started to vacuum, pretty soon Courtney is going in front of me trying to save the ants. She got one picked up and as she was taking him outside, I vacuumed the rest up.  She came back and looked around and said with a very sad voice, "You vacuumed them all up already...oh wait, I see one more." She then ran that one outside.  She was really bummed that I got rid of them. I think if I would have let her, she would have saved every single one of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment