Friday, April 20, 2012

Where is Megan?

Today as we were getting out the door to get preschool, I couldn't quite find Megan.

We were upstairs and I asked Courtney where she was. She said, "She's in her room reading a book," so without even looking in her room, I said, "Come on Megan, it's time to go." I got no response. Sometimes she doesn't answer me because she is too busy reading, so I said it again, "Megan, make sure you turn your lights off when you come downstairs." Again, no answer. Now I was kind of getting mad.

As I was going downstairs, I said, "Megan, I am leaving, I hope you will be joining us!"

I got shoes and jackets and headed out the door, still no Megan and not hearing from her at all.

I opened the door to the garage and the garage light was on. Guess who was sitting in the car reading a magazine? Megan!!! She wasn't in her room at all!! Maybe next time I should actually look in her room instead of just assuming she is in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment