Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sunny Weather

Today it was about 80 degrees out here in Omaha.

The problem at the Ruwe house is that the girls, mostly Megan, have NOTHING to wear!!! (with exasperation!)

I pulled out some old summer dresses from last year and all I heard was, "those are too short" or "those just don't fit me anymore!"

Well, what do you want me to do? go to the store RIGHT now and buy you some new summer clothes??

I could've went into the attic and maybe found some, but when I opened the door, I saw wasps nests, no wasps, right by my head. I didn't want to go in there.

I found a few dresses for Courtney and they still fit her.

It made me laugh because there were two certain dresses Megan was complaining about, so at one point, I threw them at Courtney and said, "these will probably fit you now." Wow, that made Megan mad. But she had just said they were too short.

I guess we'll go shopping sometime for some new summer clothes!

1 comment:

  1. It was gorgeous today! Fiona & Kinsley were begging me to pull out their summer clothes, too. I'm pretty sure I have wasps in our attic, too.

    ReplyDelete