Thursday, March 8, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Isn't the best part about taking a trip coming home? I love seeing the Omaha skyline as we get closer. I love pulling into my driveway and going into the house for the first time after being gone awhile.

I love that my mom taught me to always clean up before going away. :) Then when you come home, it's all clean!!

Ok, the parts I don't like about coming home. Unpacking. Ugh. Laundry. Double ugh.
Getting back into the routine. Ok, not so ugh.

We didn't do any school this week, but we did see historical sites and school came up a lot, so that counts in my book. Megan says the best part of her trip was going to the Salisbury House. Courtney said her favorite part was watching "Animal Planet."

Tomorrow we were supposed to have a playdate, but that got cancelled, so who knows what we will be doing now. I'm not going to start school again until Monday, so it's kind of a free day.

Unpack, laundry, catch up around here, that sounds like a good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment