Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's time!

You know it's time to do the laundry when your daughters say, "Mom, you need to do the laundry. We can't get anymore dirty clothes in our hamper!" as they try to get the lid shut.

Fine, I will do it today. :)

Why do you have so many dirty clothes anyway?

While I am doing laundry, maybe I should figure out what is going on in the kitchen sink. Yikes!

PS Matt says I procrastinate way too much around here, which is probably true. But he is also out of town and I need to spend a fair amount of time teaching the children. Don't forget about playing taxi service to preschool and back, dance, AWANA, finding clothes for the summer, feeding and kissing wounds on the children, homeschool classes, breaking up fights, bathing children, changing diapers, playing outside, chasing 1 year old, etc. etc.

Apparently dishes and laundy have not been high on my priority list this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment