Thursday, November 2, 2017

Late bedtime tonight!

It is 10:06 PM, and my children are just getting to bed.

Matt worked all day today and just got home about 8:45 pm from a work event. Of course, the kids wanted to talk to him PLUS he brought pizza home.  Of course, they each had a piece. If my teeth didn't hurt so bad, I would have had them share with me!

Matt needed some time to unwind after his big day, so he went down to his office for awhile. All three older children followed him. :) My house was so peaceful. Micah had been in bed since 7:45 pm.

Matt always puts the older three to bed, so by the time they all came back upstairs, it was about 9:45.  Of course, they needed time to get ready for bed, and therefore, bedtime is now almost ten after ten. 

What was I doing during all this? Grading papers and enjoying the silence.

Maybe it is time that I should go to bed myself. My nights seem to go so quickly lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment