Wednesday, August 23, 2017

I remembered how to drive!

Today was the end of Matt's 7 1/2 week vacation. :(  He headed back to work, which meant I was on my own again with the four kiddos. All good things must come to an end, right?

This also meant that we had to get life back to normal. Today I had an appointment for Megan and myself at the orthodontist and at the chiropractor, which meant I actually got to drive! I haven't driven since before we left on our trip! It was kind of weird, but I managed! I didn't hit anybody!! haha!!

Tomorrow Megan has tryouts for a fall play with the homeschool learning center. She doesn't want to be on stage, but she wants to be behind the scenes. The leaders are making those kids come in and interview, so she has that tomorrow afternoon.  We have a playdate on Friday and then we are starting school back up next Monday (after our eye appointments of course!)  I am hoping to have this house back in order before then!

Slowly but surely, life is getting back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment