Friday, August 25, 2017

Fun at Campgrounds

Sometimes it's not always about the fun sites and cities that you get to see, but sometimes the campgrounds are interesting in themselves! We stayed at many private campgrounds along our trip and this one in Kennebunkport, Maine probably made us laugh the most! It wasn't the pool or playground that was fun, but all the props that were near the entrance. They were so much fun that I spent some time taking pictures of them!

I did not have Courtney with me during this time. She was helping Matt tear down the camper and get that ready to go. We were pulling out of this campground at this time and moving onto Rhode Island.

Extra Large Fun Chairs!



Micah looks so small!

These things are always fun to do! My kids were the marshmallows! They thought it was funny that they were getting "roasted!"

This one may or may not show up in the graduation slide show some day!!!!

This wasn't a prop, but a truck the campground used to bring fresh lobster to their campers everyday.

This campground had an interesting office area. Here are some cool yellow wire chairs. Comfortable or not so much??

This guy scared me every time I went into the office!!!

They also had these fun mirrors on their porch. They were pretty fun!

I can say this was the most interesting campground!! (But not our favorite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment