Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Brings Back Memories!

Last week when we were driving home from the eclipse, we made a little detour through Crete, Nebraska. I spent four years attending Doane College there, and Matt and I thought it would be fun to show the kids around.

One of the reasons we stopped was to show the kids where Matt proposed.  He asked me to marry him right beside this pond, except there used to be a bench there. The bench and sidewalk are gone now, so we walked on the grass and had the kids take a picture. It was pretty fun!

I felt weird taking my family on a college campus, but it was worth it. I loved showing the kids around! I spent many hours in some of the buildings and I remember now why I went to school there. The campus is gorgeous!! It was fun being back!

No comments:

Post a Comment