Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Something I have wanted to do for many years!

When we moved into our house in 2008, I vowed that we were going to paint the walls. Every single wall was white and the carpet was white.  Throughout the years, we have had a room painted here and there.  Most of the main floor has been done for awhile and I have been super anxious to get the upstairs painted.  Most of all I wanted the two story entryway plus my master bedroom painted. 

Today was the day that my two story entryway finally got painted! We got a name of a great painter last summer and he ended up painting the outside of our house after all the home improvements last summer. He also painted Christian's room last fall and did a great job!  We found out a couple of days ago that he is moving to Arizona in may, so we felt we needed to have him come over and paint the rest of the rooms before he moved. His prices were very decent and he does a great job!

Here he is painting our entry way today. As you can see, it is trimmed, but not fully painted.



He got the whole thing done today!! I am so excited! No more white walls!!



 


He also gave us estimates for the master bedroom and sitting room, master bathroom, girls' bedroom, girls' bathroom, and a little entry way by our garage door. I want all the white gone!!

He is hoping to start on my master bathroom tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment