Friday, November 28, 2014

Need to go shopping!

Now that Thanksgiving is done, I should start to get ready for Christmas.  But this year, there is something more added to the holiday season.  We have a wedding on January 3rd and I am thinking I should get busy.

Here's what I have to buy yet:

1.  Matt needs a suit. He either has to buy one or rent one, he hasn't decided yet.

2.  Christian is a ring bearer, so he needs an outfit.  The bride does not want him to wear a tux, which is fine, so I think we can get him a little outfit with pants, shirt, sweater vest, and a tie from Kohls/ Penneys, etc.  He will also need little black shoes.

3.  Megan is reading Bible verses and she already has a dress. She needs nice tights and shoes.

4.  Courtney is a flower girl.  She also has a dress, but will need tights and shoes.

5.  As for myself, I should probably get a new dress too!

Which should I buy first? Christmas presents or clothes for the wedding?? What a crazy (and expensive!) time of year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment