Thursday, July 7, 2011

I said I was "All Done!"

We spent most of the day at the gym again today, about 3 hours of that included time at the pool this afternoon. I took Christian with me swimming today because he had some green drainage coming out of his nose. I got him in the pool like always and we were having a good time. Well, I was, I knew he wasn't. He kept getting splashed and he kept snuggling up on my shoulder like he was tired. About 10 minutes before restbreak, I was getting tired of the squirmy worm in my arms, so I decided to get out of the pool. Plus Megan has learned that she can swim by herself, so she likes to use me as a floating device. Two kids hanging on you in the pool- not so fun.

Anwyay, I asked Christian if he was done swimming at that point and he signed "All done." Ok, so we got out and rested. We went and found some friends during break and sat by them. After restbreak, I had all intentions of getting back in with him. About 10 minutes after the whistle blew, I asked him if he wanted to go swimming again, and he signed, "All done" to me again. Do you really think he understood? So I asked him again. Sure enough, same thing.

Alright Christian, I guess you are done swimming for the day. We sat out for the rest of the hour and let the girls swim. So much for cooling off on a hot July day! Hopefully his nose will clear up and he can hang out in the childcare room tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment