Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Camp Week

In addition to all our classes we are taking at the gym, we had to pile two camps into our schedule for this week.

Megan has dance camp at Saddlebrook Community Center everyday from 11-11:15. This is with the same dance teacher she took dance with all year, so she was quite excited. On Sunday night, I looked at her and said, "Megan, do we really have to do dance camp this year? You are already taking dance Prarie Life every week." She said, "Yes, I have to go to dance camp." Ok Megan, fine.

We are also participating in Vacation Bible School this year. This is at Miracle Hills Baptist church from 6-8 at night. We have went to bible school here for the last 5 years (minus one year where we missed it). This church is by our old house, but we've gotten to know the faces and the girls love it, so I always insist we go again. Matt wanted to try a bible school up by our house now, but I didn't want to. The girls have been looking forward to this all year.

So I am taxi driver this week and it's a little chaotic. For example, today, Megan still had ballet at Prarie Life from 9:30-10:10, so I did water aerobics from 9:15-10:15, Courtney did a scooter class at 9:30 and crafts at 10. At 10:30, I piled them back into the car and drove over to the community center. We were there until 12 and now we are home for the afternoon. About 5:45, we'll leave again to go to bible school.

Yesterday (Monday), started with dance camp at 11. We ate our lunch at the community center and then went swimming at the gym until 3. We then had to get home because I taught piano lessons at 4:30 and then bible school at 6. Wow! I'm going to be exhausted by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment