Sunday, December 17, 2017

Finally!

I finally consulted my super-smart computer-techy husband and he was able to get me logged back onto my blog! Yay!! Apparently google does not work well with Internet Explorer (even though I have had NO problem for years), and now I need to use Chrome to blog. Oh well! At least I am back at it!

Courtney uses google all the time for her YouTube videos, so she is always logged in. For some reason, it won't work anymore for me.

It is Sunday night, and we are getting ready for the week. My family is watching "The Lion King" while I grade papers and get things ready for tomorrow. We have one week of school left before we take a break! This week will be touch and go because of Christmas next week. I told the kids that I intend to have school, but if we need to take time off, we will. 

I am also not convinced that we need a full two weeks off. The public school kids get out on Friday and don't go back until January 8th. I don't think we need to do that! We can have next week off, but I don't think think we need to sit around the whole next week and do nothing. I think we can go back the 2nd or 3rd. :) My kids are not very happy with me!!

I figure we need to keep plowing ahead in our schoolwork! I am not as far as I would like to be in our schoolwork. We started a couple weeks later than I intended due to our trip last summer, and I am not sure how far we are going to get this spring.  We will just keep moving forward and go to school in the summer if we have to!  I have to have Megan ready to start high school in the fall! YIKES!!


No comments:

Post a Comment