Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Crazy Day!

This week is just crazy. It is our last week before Christmas break and not only am I trying to get school wrapped up, I am trying to get shopping done.  Today, I managed to get both in PLUS Megan went over to a friend's house, which threw some more excitement into my day!

Megan met this girl through homeschool teen serve, and she called last week and asked if Megan could come over this week sometime. I told her Tuesday would be fine, so I took Megan over there about 3 pm. The thing is though that she doesn't live by us! I though I could either take Megan there and spend 2-3 hours doing errands or I could come back home and Matt could go get her after work.  Well, I picked the first option.

After dropping her off, I took the the three younger kids and we spent over an hour an Hobby Lobby. I love just walking through that store! We found quite a few gifts there PLUS a new white board for school! The kids will be thrilled!

After we had enough there, I went over to Wal.Mart. Again, this is not one of the stores that I usually frequent, so everything was turned around! Again, I found some more gifts here and managed to deal with two disobedient boys. :(  After we were done there, I headed back over to Megan's friend's house and picked her up. It was about 6:15 at this point!

I chatted for a bit and about 6:30, we all got back in the car and headed back home. It was about 20 minutes until we got home, so Megan and I decided that we needed to go out for dinner. We swung home and picked Matt up and headed to Paradise Cafe. Kids eat free every night from 5-7 pm. :) Perfect!!

Once we were done eating, we walked over to Scheel's to check out the trampolines. I think our boys need one to wear their energy out this winter!! We have one picked out on Walmart's website, but wanted to see if Scheel's had any to look at. Unfortunately, they only had an 11 foot one set up inside their store and it was $2000! Not exactly what we were looking for!! On our way out, we bought Courtney some new basketball shoes because her feet apparently wanted to grow two sizes in the last month!!

We finally arrived home about 8:45 pm! Time for bed!!

Tomorrow is another crazy day. Megan has her last class at the homeschool learning center, I have a doctor's appointment, all of us have dentist appointments, and Megan has youth group.

I am looking forward to my break next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment