Monday, November 14, 2016

I may be in for some trouble...

Micah has been whining all day long. Seriously. I tried wearing him in the front carrier, I fed him, I nursed him and this afternoon, I even took him to the park for awhile to try to see if that would settle him down.

I think it settled him down too much. We got home about 5:30 and I sat down to nurse him again. He fell asleep almost instantly. I held him for awhile, but about 6:15, I laid him on the floor and amazingly, he stayed asleep. He ALWAYS wakes up when I move him, hence why he doesn't nap during the day!

It is 9:15 pm and he is STILL sleeping. He didn't eat supper and he does not have his pajamas or a dry diaper on for the night. He also hasn't nursed the final time for the day.

I am kind of scared as to when this kid is going to wake up!!!
(His wake up call has usually been between 6-6:30 am lately. I am sure it will be sooner than that tomorrow just because he will probably be hungry!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment