Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Always Hungry!

Since I believe Micah is nursing more, I am more hungry!

It is 10:22 pm and I just ate a bowl of cereal. It is my favorite bedtime snack. :)

We had dinner tonight about 5:30 because Megan had youth group, so I haven't ate in awhile.

I would have loved to have had a snack earlier, but Micah just went to bed at 10. He has learned that if mom is eating, then he gets to eat too. I share almost everything with him these days. I didn't want to share my bedtime snack tonight!

I also knew that if I would go to bed hungry, I would be sooo hungry in the morning. Sometimes I get low blood sugar problems if I don't eat. I just think its easier to have a bowl of cereal at bedtime, as long as it doesn't keep me up! Hopefully it won't because I am really tired...


No comments:

Post a Comment