Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I had trouble!

Last night before I went to bed, I woke Micah up. I really wanted him to eat one more time before I went to bed. I really didn't want to pump! He nursed and went back to sleep, just like I thought he would!

Since he went to sleep at 5:30 pm, I figured I would hear from him during the night and I did.

I heard him start to cry about 2:30 am. He would cry for awhile and then he would be quiet awhile. He did this for almost an hour. I didn't go in there because I was trying to convince myself that he was going to put himself back to sleep! By 3:30, I was wide awake and just went in there myself to see if I could get him back to sleep.

I fed him and he went back to sleep almost immediately. I laid him back down around 4:15 am and went back to bed myself. I could tell that I am not used to getting up in the middle of the night anymore!

I got back to bed and around 4:30, Matt's alarm went off. He has been getting to work by 6 am lately, so he has to get up extra early.

After Matt left for work, I continued to sleep. I heard Micah crying around 7:30 and pulled myself back out of bed. Micah slept about 14 hours, kind of!

I wonder if he is growing again. I can't seem to keep him satisfied during the day; he always seems hungry. He has almost picked up nursing more! And he eats three meals and snacks! He didn't gain as much as the doctor would have liked at his 12 month appointment last week, so maybe he is making up for lack of weight gain! He also only grew a 1/2 of an inch in the last three months, so he needs to grow a little bit more there too.



No comments:

Post a Comment