Saturday, August 16, 2014

Birthday Weekend!

It is birthday weekend at our house, this means we are having a birthday party for Courtney who turned 8 last Thursday! She had a great time Thursday and we ended up at her all-time favorite restaurant (Valentino's) for supper. She didn't want to go there because of the food, but because they bring you a birthday cake, balloons, sing to you, AND they give you coins to play the claw machine! She loved it, so that is all that mattered!

Today we are going to spend cleaning the house and tomorrow we are going to have about 40 people over here! That means I also need to figure out what I am serving for food! I have not put much thought into this party AT ALL this week. I have had two people ask me what I am serving and I just looked at them and said, "I have no idea yet!" Honestly, it will probably be fruits, veggies, maybe little smokies, and potato chips. This menu is usually pretty easy and goes over well! I will also need to find some time to go to the grocery store. :)

And just because they are so cute, Megan- almost 3, Courtney 4 days old (both pictures)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment