Sunday, August 17, 2014

Another week of school!

We had Courtney's big birthday party today and after two days of massively cleaning, I can officially say the house is not as destroyed as I thought it would be. :)  It will take a little bit to get it back in order, but not much! I hope everybody had a good time! I know Courtney did!

Now we are gearing up for another week of school. This is our last week before we head out on another trip! This one is for about 2-3 weeks, we haven't quite narrowed it down yet! But until then, we have to concentrate on getting some more school work done.

Tomorrow in science, we are going to be talking about teeth.  I found this website that looked fun and answered quite a few questions I came up with from our reading. (Such as, "what are milk teeth?"

http://32teethonline.com/pediatric-dentistry-teeth-dental%201.htm

I was also confused about the difference between premolars and bicuspids. (I can tell I haven't studied teeth in awhile!!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premolar

I also need to pre-read history tonight and get Christian's lessons ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment