Sunday, August 10, 2014

Back to School tomorrow!!

Since we slacked on school last week, we are definitely starting tomorrow!  If my kids went to public school, they would be starting tomorrow too.  Am I ready to start? Mostly. I don't have much time today to prepare because we are having people over tonight, so I might be cramming at 10 pm tonight! I have it planned out in my head though. :)

I am definitely going to take "back to school" pictures tomorrow with my 5th grader, 2nd grader, and preschooler! I am looking forward to another year of homeschooling! I am anxious to pick up where we left off and continue to learn about World War I and we have a lesson on the heart right away in science.  We will also start math for the two girls, continue phonics with Courtney, English 5 with Megan, spelling for both, language arts for both, and I am going to go through a curriculum called "Before Five in a Row" with Christian.  This includes reading stories everyday and doing activities to go along with them. This will take a little bit longer than last year, but we will make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment